I haven't wanted to be part of the blog world. I mean I check out other people's blogs...rarely. I've been taking pictures...every once in awhile.
But for those of you who actually read this, I will get my grove back...one day.
For now, I am just enjoying my family and the time I get to spend with them.
So until next time...just know that we are having a really good time!


1 comment:
Yay! A new post! Haha don't worry about not being an avid blogger because I will still avidly check your blog everyday for new updates, and therefore when one does pop up I get even more excited than regular always updated blogs....I heart the anticipation :) Ps. Can we please figure out a play date for you me and the Calkin's fam? I need some Jell in my life. I am pretty sure you were in my dream last night and it only made me yearn for you more....
Post a Comment