Tuesday, May 10, 2011

6 Months

My girl is 6 months old, can you believe it?
I hardly can.  She is one awesome little tike.  I like having her around.
She weighs in at 19 lbs, 27 inches long, and has a medium head size...basically she is pretty proportionate.  
So far she is so close to crawling, she gets up on her knees and rocks till she leaps forward.  She sits up really well and is the most cheesiest baby you have ever met.  I swear you look at her and she smiles back.  She can stick her tongue out at you if prompted.  
Her hair is beginning to grow in blonde and she has beautiful blue eyes to go with it.  I am in love with her personality and how sweet she is. She is not as gentle as Cache was at this age, but she gets excited about everything.  She loves the water and recently she really likes dogs.  
It is amazing how children can be so different.  Cache is very cuddly and sensitive, while Velzy is not very cuddly or sensitive.  I cannot wait to see what kind of trouble she will get herself into.

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

Do you ever check this? cause I have a question for you and I don't have your number anymore...?